Store Support Specialist
In this position, you will perform a wide variety of duties. It will be your responsibility to greet customers as they come into the store and assist them in purchasing the correct valves, tubing, hoses and fittings they require. You will also have the opportunity to assemble hydraulic hose assemblies and kits when not busy with customers. This is with a nationwide organization with great growth potential!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains personal relationships with existing store customers and develops relationships with new customers.
- Identifies and fulfills customer product and/or service requirements.
- Fabricates hydraulic, industrial and pneumatic hose assemblies to fulfill customer needs.
- Coordinates pick up transactions at the counter including locating and pulling orders as required.
- Performs accurate cycle counts, orders products, transfers product to other locations, receives and stocks shelves with inventory.
- Works with store manager to maintain a professional store showroom appearance, assists in creating new displays and implements related marketing programs.
- Drives to deliver and pick up materials as needed. Must have a clean driving record.
- Education and/or Experience - High School diploma or GED and two to three years related experience and/or training; Mechanical aptitude and hydraulic/pneumatic experience is a plus.
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.