Growing Aerospace Manufacturer in Northern Kentucky is looking to add additional Composite Technicians to their team. 1st , 2nd, and 3rd shifts are available! They will perform a variety of mechanical and electromechanical assembly operations on composite parts. This may also include simple welding , brazing, and soldering tasks, and operating light machinery such as a sand blaster, electro- etching processing, or press . They will conduct inspections of their own and/or other associates work, apply process specifications, and record production time and quantity data. Excellent hourly rate! Great company!
- A High School Diploma or GED / College courses, vocational training, apprenticeships or the equivalent in experience in related field is a plus
- Skilled at routine mechanical and/or electromechanical assembly operations
- Able to operate a variety of hand tools and machinery
- Able to read and interpret company documents, such as safety rules, operating/manufacturing instructions, policies and procedures
- Good manual dexterity required to work with small parts
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.