Journeyman card preferred, 480V electrical, Facility HVAC equipment, coolant systems, Boom Lift, should have own tools.
1. Apply daily patrol and spot checking to each substations. o
2. Apply daily patrol and spot checking to each UPS stations.
3. Tidy and tight all the connections inside high/low voltage cabinets and transformers.
4. Tidy and tight all the connections inside cabinets that installed in the site.
5. Apply maintenance service to the ventilation system used for the substations.
6. Apply regular maintenance service to the battery used for the UPS stations and middle-voltage substations.
7. Clean the air filters and add fuel to the generators.
8. Apply regular testing and daily maintenance to the generators.
9. Manage 5s for all substations.
10. Open/Close high-low pressure switches installed in all substations.
11. Open/Close high-low pressure switches installed in all cabinets.
12. Apply daily maintenance to all bus-plugs, busway, cabinets and power switches.
13. Install small loads such as outlets, spotlights, Inspection lamps.
14. Fix the outdoor lighting around the plant.
15. Fix the indoor lighting and outlets installed in the plant.
16. Plan and implement PM plan associated with the power-supply facilities.
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.