The CNC Programmer takes responsibility for the processes used to manufacture parts starting with initial processing, through programming and fixture design, final prove-out, and continual improvement activities by performing the following job duties:
- Writes and troubleshoots CNC programs for 3 and 5-axis CNC Mills, especially using MasterCam and UG/NX.
- Determines process steps for complex medical implants.
- Understands implements and maintains the Company`s quality policy in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
- Generates clearly documented work instructions and drawings.
- Programs equipment and adjusts and sets equipment speeds, feeds and insertions as required.
- Assist in the design framework of tooling and fixtures.
- Confers with other engineers, production personnel or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
- High school diploma;
- Minimum of three years` relevant experience
- Associate`s Degree
- Previous medical device experience a plus.
- Machining background preferred. Knowledge of CNC mills including G Code and M Code, 3D tool path creation and 5- axis experience preferred. Familiarity with tool lists and set up sheets.
- 3-5 Years experience Programming in MasterCam and UG/NX
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.