Food Mfg - Machine & Building maintenance / Some PLC, HVAC, Boiler, Refrigeration experience.
Successful Food Manufacturer in northern Cincinnati is looking to add a few Maintenance Techs due to growth. They will maintain and repair electrical and mechanical equipment to ensure efficiency, work safety, GMP compliance, in accordance with OSHA requirements. They will also maintain the building, plumbing, electrical, air, water, HVAC and heating systems to ensure uninterrupted operations, and to reduce operational expenses. Good pay and solid benefits!
- High School Diploma (or equivalent required with Vocational schooling)
- 3+ years experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment (Food industry experience a plus but not required.)
- Thorough understanding of preventative maintenance programs, as well as proactive measures for maintenance needs
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities
- Some PLC experience (They use Modicon, but not required)
- HVAC, Boiler Systems, Refrigeration, and other building systems knowledge
- Some Knowledge of equipment calibrations and equipment installations
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.