Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Reads and interprets specifications, blueprints, templates and layouts for product tolerances and dimensions.
- Sets up, programs and operates CMM in order to make complex, precise measurements of materials and parts.
- Verifies conformance of parts to specifications and blueprints with respect to measurements.
- Prepares reports in required formats.
- High School Diploma
- 3 + years of programming experience
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings using blueprint reading and GD&T to determine product disposition and to aid in layout and overall inspection.
- Proficient in the use of a wide variety of precision inspection equipment used to measure parts such as CMM`s, non-contact instruments, surface plates, various hand tools and gauges, etc.
- Ability to set-up, program and operate CMM using PC-DMIS.
- Ability to download and interpret CAD data.
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.