Strong CNC Machine maintenance, tool repair, electrical and mechanical computer controlled tools, pneumatics, PLC, AB-RX Logic, plus wiring, plumbing, electrical controls.
- Inspect, test, and diagnose mechanical, electrical and control problems and malfunctions, and determine best plan for repair.
- Install, replace, adjust, clean or change machine components to repair or maintain equipment in proper working condition.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure that machines operate efficiently. Clean, lubricate, or adjust machinery or equipment. Examine equipment for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear. Maintain establishment as needed (such as plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, lighting, etc.).
- Install, align, debug, and start up new equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair CNC machine tools to include electrical systems, pneumatics, hydraulic, electronic logic controls and PLC`s.
- Record repair and machine maintenance information. Requisition or order new parts or materials as necessary.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support and follow company objectives and safety policies.
- Work in a team environment.
- Associate`s Degree in electrical/ electronic Technology or equivalent. 7-10 years of CNC, PLC and electrical experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Problem-solving/Critical thinking - using logic and reasoning to determine problems and
solutions. Able to prioritize projects to maximize production efficiency.
- Some computer literacy preferred.
- Well versed in lock-out/tag-out discipline, confined spaces, and other safety procedures.
- This position will require prolonged standing, climbing, bending, working at heights or in
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.