Successful manufacturer located in Northern Kentucky is seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Inspector/CMM Operator to focus on quality assurance of aircraft components. As a Inspector/CMM Operator, you will work with technologically advanced equipment and state of the art quality instruments. 1st shift and 2nd shift available! Growing company so lots of potential for growth!
- Previous Inspection experience in a precision manufacturing environment
- Experience with Brown and Sharp, Sheffield, or similar measurement machines
- Experience working with PC-DMIS software experience
- Good knowledge of GD&T, fixture, and inspection methods
- High School/GED diploma required. Associates` Degree or documented CMM training is a plus.
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.