Description: We have a great opportunity for a Preventive Maintenance Supervisor in a direct hire capacity. This position will be required to lead other maintenance technicians and must have supervisory experience. The candidate will plan, organize, and direct the overall preventive maintenance program for production machinery and equipment.
1) At least five (5) years of related maintenance and machine repair experience and three (3) years of supervisory experience--preferably in a high-volume manufacturing environment--are required.
2) High school diploma or GED is required. Related Bachelor degree, or equivalent, is strongly preferred.
3) Proven experience in managing multiple projects, objectives, and deadlinespreferably for preventive maintenance programs.
4) Excellent leadership and communication skills are essential.
5) Working knowledge of 440 or 480 three-phase electrical/electronic systems, electronics/robotics, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic equipment and systems is required. Operational knowledge of precision measuring instruments, gauges, test equipment, and blueprint reading is also required.
Pay Rate: Based on experience
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.