Seeking a degreed Construction Project Manager with 10 years experience with General Contractor firm. Experience building university, health care, commercial, retail, parking structures.
- Work with Project Executive to establish project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
- Oversee total construction effort to ensure project(s) is (are) constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with client and A/E contacts to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures etc., as required.
- Represent Company in project meetings.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect
- Companys interests and simultaneously maintain good relationship with Client(s).
- Plan, coordinate and/or supervise activities of all company personnel on assigned project(s).
- Maintain official project log and documentation files.
- Implement Safety Programs.
- Provide direction to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Engineering or Construction Management degree with 10 years experience as Project Manager w/General Contractor; building university, health care, commercial, retail, parking structures
- Minimum of 5 years managing on-site, at-risk, $5-10 million commercial and institutional projects
- Thorough understanding of industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities is vital.
- Solid leadership skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills essential.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to meet or beat project schedules.
- Strong supervisory skills.
- Ability to control and supervise large projects is essential.
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.