- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws regarding the health and safety of all associates
- Provide support and project management towards objectives related to Environmental, Health & Safety initiatives within the business.
- Risk reduction and assessment of corporate liability - OSHA, BWC, and EPA regulatory compliance
- Manage initiatives in support of environmental improvement
- Maintain SDS and ISO 140001 Certification
- Develop and implement company-wide safety programs
- Respond to emergency situations involving hazardous material, fire, medical, and security incidents
- Investigate accident/incident reports - identify root cause, make recommendations for corrective actions
- Conduct environmental audits, obtain EPA permits and submit EPA reports as required
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in Occupational Health, Safety or comparable discipline
- 3+ years` experience with regulatory compliance (OSHA, EPA, BWC, ANSI, BWC)
- Possess an understanding of machine operating principles and guarding
- Familiarity with industrial hygiene concepts and practice
- Medical Law knowledge a plus
- Administration/HR experience a plus
- Automotive manufacturing experience a plus
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.