A busy manufacturing company here in the Dayton area is seeking an experienced Toolroom Manager to add to their team! In this positon you will be responsible for maintaining tooling for Production needs and some gauges and fixtures.
This position requires five years of experience as a journeymen toolmaker building progressive tooling and experience in a leadership role. Computer proficient, advanced math skills, ability to read technical drawings and ability to communicate with others required. An Associates or Bachelors degree in a related field is a plus.
License or certificate: Journeymen Tool and Die Card, a plus.
- Responsible for safety of employees working in the Tooling Department
- Oversee new tool build functions
- Responsible for tool build projects meeting function and quality expectations
- Responsible for delivering projects on time
- Coordinate available resources to solve tooling related issues for internal and external customers
- Oversee the training of apprentices
- Responsible for the tool rooms housekeeping and 5S programs
- Operate equipment as needed, such as when team members are absent or on vacation
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.