Description: We have a first shift opportunity for a Mid-Level Saw Technician. This position requires experience as a Saw operator cutting steel. The primary responsibilities are:
1. Saw cutting Steel on horizontal / and vertical band saws from a cut list and or drawing
(All types of material including, mild steel, Stainless steel, tools steels and plastics)
2. Effectively communicating with the Shop Forman as to what material need to be ordered
3. Maintaining the saw cutting areas and equipment and organizing the steel storage racks/shelves andfloor areas
4. De-burring and proper finish hand grinding of machined and welded parts
5. Forklift operations (To rig large pieces of incoming material and unload it from the trucks)
6. Shipping and receiving including, tagging, banding and shrink wrapping skids/equipment for shipment
7. Shop house keeping
Pay: Based on experience
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.