One of the leaders in contract machining and manufacturing in the Cincinnati/Dayton area is looking for a CMM Programmer to add to their team in Cincinnati. They will program CMMs to inspect castings, forgings, fabrications, assemblies, and machined components. They will also analyze blueprints or engineering specifications, and verify sign-offs of previous operations. Direct Hire position Great pay & benefits!
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment, operating and programming a CMM.
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments including precision hand tools, gages, calipers, and micrometers.
- Experience programming CMMs in PCDmis
- Math skills including algebra, trigonometry and geometry
- Proven problem solving skills with ability to establish effective courses of action
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.