Electronics Manufacturer in Northern Cincinnati is looking to add a Digital Design Engineer to their team. They will be responsible for developing and supporting control systems for RF interference mitigation products.
- Design schematics containing components such as programmable logic, analog, digital I/O, interfaces (e.g. LVDS, USB, Ethernet, RS-485), and DC/DC converters.
- Develop embedded control algorithms, architecture, and code.
- FPGA/CPLD design and VHDL coding for embedded applications.
- Integral involvement in all phases of hardware and firmware development, including digital control module design, architecture, coding, simulation, module testing, system testing, and production support.
- Test firmware for compliance to requirements, verification of functionality and performance using equipment such as in-circuit emulators, logic analyzers, mixed-signal oscilloscopes, network and spectrum analyzers, signal generators, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 1+ years developing or supporting embedded control systems -can include co-op experience. (A senior level position for 10+ years is also available)
- Experience developing analog and digital electronic systems.
- Experience in FPGA/CPLD design and VHDL/Verilog coding for embedded applications.
- Experience in embedded firmware development using C/C++ & Assembly language for microcontrollers.
- Experience using FPGA development tools.
- Experience using MATLAB for state machine development and code generation.
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.