Successful Electronics Manufacturer in Northern Cincinnati is looking to add an Application Analyst / RF Integrated Circuit Design Engineer (Tunable Filters) to the team. This professional will design, analyze, verify and document packaged integrated circuits, with particular emphasis in tunable bandpass and bandreject filters.
- Design high performance RF products; responsible for projects from start to finish
- Design for low loss, high linearity, EMI/EMC, reliability, and thermal performance by utilizing advanced models or computer simulations
- Champion new product thrusts and technologies
- Respond to technical support questions pre-sale and post-sale
- Support bid and proposal efforts
- Ability to translate requirements into production-ready hardware
- Develop performance validation methodology and production test/alignment processes
- BSEE from an accredited college or university and 6+ years of relevant experience required OR accredited MSEE and 3+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent in experience.
- Extensive knowledge of filter design methods
- Experience in Analog and Mixed-Signal ASIC design
- Experience in lumped and distributed RF/microwave design, supporting circuitry, evaluation of performance tradeoffs, and analysis at frequencies up to 26 GHz
- Experience with analog IC design tools
- Experience using AWR Microwave Office software or similar
- Solid knowledge of electromagnetic theory including transmission lines, impedance matching, and resonant structures
- Knowledge of microelectronic fabrication
- 3D EM simulation experience
- Must be a US person (citizen or permanent resident)
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.