We have a first shift Controls Engineer position in the Dayton, OH area. This position is for someone to grow within the position. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience in the field and the drive to take on additional responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Electrical controls design and support.
2. PLC program and HMI (Human Machine Interface) design.
3. Create detailed assembly drawings.
4. Create conceptual drawings.
5. Create and maintain Bill of Materials.
6. Support the sales, service, and other departments technically, as required.
7. Meet with customers and obtain detailed information in related to certain projects.
8. Create project proposals and present information to the customer.
9. Manage projects related to system engineering.
10. Work with other engineers and other departments to generate documents and maintain system technical and operational content for all Standard and custom Daihen cells.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Mechanical design and support.
2. Robotic technical support.
3. Respond to customer technical inquires.
4. Prepare inquiries and responses to the Corporate International Department.
5. Prepare and distribute technical documentation, presentations, and bulletin reports.
6. Respond to sales inquiries and prepare engineering quotations.
7. Advise and assist in the preparation of equipment manuals.
8. Assemble, test, and troubleshoot robotic and system equipment.
9. Supports the development of engineering standards and operating procedures.
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.