Industrial Manufacturer in Middletown is looking to add a Shipping & Receiving Clerk. They will operate lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas. They will operate the stretch wrap banders, maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies, and make arrangements for pick up by the carrier listed on the customers order. Also perform all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Minimum of a high school education and one year of factory-related experience in shipping and receiving.
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions, and use simple math.
- Ability to enter data into a computer system.
- A valid driver`s license and a good driving record.
- Licensed or certified forklift truck operator.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds periodically.
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.