PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires frequent bending, stooping, stretching, prolonged standing, and working in confined spaces and at ariel platform heights. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds continuously throughout an eight (8) hour shift. Requires normal vision and hearing range. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is performed in an factory environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Well-versed and recognizes the importance of properly maintained equipment.
2. Working knowledge and hands-on experience in medium electrical circuitry, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics, and the discipline of lock-out/tag-out.
3. Determines malfunctions or machine damage. Dismantles machine, removes machine parts, repairs, lubricates, etc., and reassembles machine according to specifications.
4. Transports machine parts, tools, equipment and other material between work area and storage, using forklift if necessary.
5. Assists with solving production problems.
6. Oversee and maintain good records for the preventative maintenance system and all related tasks.
7. Perform duties in a safe manner with attention to safety and productivity of all associates.
8. Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or GED required. Post high school training in disciplines listed above (mechanics, plumbing, hydraulics, electricity) required. Previous experience in machine maintenance in a factory environment preferred.
Forklift operation knowledge preferred.
Knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, uses, repair and maintenance.
Steel-toe shoes, safety glasses, and hearing protection are required in production areas. Other appropriate PPE, such as gloves, may be required.
High School Diploma or GED required. Post high school training in disciplines listed above (mechanics, plumbing, hydraulics, electricity) required.
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.