Experienced Electronics Quality Inspector with strong soldering experience.
- The Quality Inspector should understand and be able to use general gauges (micrometers, calipers, height gauges, etc.)
- Perform quality inspections (incoming, in-process and final), calibrations and perform in-process tests throughout the manufacturing process documenting results of the inspections and test.
- Be willing to make recommendations for process improvements.
- Read and understand blue prints and GD&T, be able to perform process audits and assist with internal audits to ISO9001.
- Assist in new production launch
- Audit Quality Management System to ISO 9001 requirements, ISO Auditing experience preferred.
- Audit Production Processes
- Compile data and test results along with preparing charts, graph and reports
- Ability to write Work Instruction/Test Instructions
- Knowledge of Gage Calibration/Gage Control system
- Conduct capability studies of existing product
- Provide assistance to the Quality Manager
- High School diploma or equivalent. Technical degree preferred
- 2-5 year`s experience as quality technician or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products. i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to obtain Government security clearance (clean background)
- Ability to use DVM, Oscilloscope and other Electronic Test Equipment
- Ability to use solder iron and other electrical equipment as required
- Ability to interpret soldering to the J-STD
- Ability to use calipers, depth gages and other hand held Inspection Equipment
- Able to interpret print/drawings
- Experience with 3D Solid Works or equivalent 3D CAD softwareUse of Microscope
- Use of camera
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.