Seeking a Logistics Clerk with strong computer documentation skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scheduling customer shipments.
- Prepare documents, such as bills of lading and shipping orders to route material.
- Prepare accounts payable and accounts receivables to send to finance daily. This includes, scanning and attaching steel receivers into computer system.
- Create general shippers for shipments not scheduled through computer system.
- Receive all packages (UPS, FedEx, etc) and distribute accordingly.
- Enter receipt for purchase orders and containers in computer system.
- Perform material handling and barcode duties as required. Includes safe operation of forklift.
- Learn other S & R duties as a back-up to other personnel.
- Drive forklift when needed to assist in S & R area.
- Perform inventory with the inventory team.
- Responsible to enter daily metrics on a daily basis in computer system for on-time delivery.
- High School Diploma or GED required
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.