Associates/Bachelors required with strong robotic programming capabilities. PLC knowledge
We have a direct hire opportunity for an Applications Technician in the Dayton area. This individual will be responsible for system integration, robotic programming, run off, installation and start up both at the facility and at the customer`s site to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Responsible to perform quality checks and perform Field Service functions as required.
- An Associates Degree in a technical field and four years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- External training on programming and use of PLCs and other support equipment (lasers, plasma welders and cutter, spot welders, etc.) will be on an as needed basis.
- Basic electrical knowledge is a must.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interface with customers.
- Thermal process knowledge, strong welding process knowledge including material and process parameter proficiency.
- Robotic mechanical automation working knowledge, multiple manufacturing process knowledge and understanding PLC logic knowledge.
Send in your resume NOW!
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.