Machinist, Lathe Experience, Fagor controls
Description: We have an immediate need for a CNC Lathe machinist on 2nd shift in the Dayton area. This person will be working with large machines and materials. This candidate is also subject to the elements, when it`s hot, it`s hot and when its` cold, it`s cold. This individual could be an experienced CNC Lathe machinist or a manual machinist that is willing to learn the CNC Lathe.
- Operates CNC and manual machines
- Operates CNC lathe using selected software, Fagor controls
- Follows operating documents including process sheets, operator instructions, set-up records and interpret prints and other technical data to determine requirements
- Perform set-up and prove-out of new CNC programs
- Set-up and design of tooling and fixtures, setting speeds and feed, etc.
- Load material into machine with the aid of a floor-operated overhead crane or hoist
- Operate CNC lathes in turning and drilling of bars, spindles, rings and hubs
- Create and troubleshoot CNC programs, processes and maintain electronic and hardcopy CNC program files
- Grind and sharpen drills and tools as necessary
- Assist in performing minor repairs
- Lubricate equipment and maintain area and equipment in a clean and orderly manner
- Check parts before and after machining to insure parts meet the job requirements
- Immediately report all industrial accidents and/or unsafe conditions to supervisor
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.