Growing successful Aerospace manufacturer in Northern Kentucky is looking to add a Machine Maintenance Technician to their team. They will troubleshoot, inspect, repair, replace, and maintain existing mechanical systems and associated factory equipment including air compressors, air dryers, dehumidifiers, cooling towers, etc. They will also be part of the team that administers the preventive maintenance system , including determining preventative maintenance requirements for new equipment, educating and training equipment operators to perform routine maintenance, and providing the required reports. Climate controlled and clean facility Great team!
- 4+ years of relevant maintenance experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electromechanical components and equipment
- Familiar with reading and interpreting documents, schematics and blueprints
- Able to recognize and solve typical problems from established operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Ability to work within a team environment and able to adapt to changes in work requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.