Mechanical aptitude, can-do attitude!
Test Technician working in a Research & Development environment!
- This position will be responsible to set up and test for stress, durability and corrosion testing for vehicle parts.
- The Technician will also make set up of vehicle parts for Jigs for testing, making or modifying test parts and Jigs and measure or evaluate for testing.
Education: Associates in automotive/maintenance related field. No experience required!
- Must be able to communicate effectively for accurate testing and results communication
- Able to work as a member of a team Microsoft Office (Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge and experience using common tools for car maintenance/repair
Great enty level position - start your career off right - apply now!
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.