3rd shift, medical quality inspection with CMM operation experience, gage calibration
Busy medical manufacturing facility is seeking an experienced Sr. Quality Technician position for a 3rd shift position 11pm Monday 7:30am Saturday.
- The Senior Quality Technician is responsible for Quality Inspection, Quality Engineering Support, and Calibration / Metrology services in support of production, including development, implementation, improvement and maintenance of SPC functions for production and quality systems.
- The Senior Quality Technician will support the development of manufacturing processes, inspection and testing plans, risk analysis and process validation to ensure the quality of new and modified products and processes in a CNC Manufacturing Environment.
- The Senior Quality Technician will support the training and development of Associate Quality Technicians and standard technicians in the advancement of their skill sets and knowledge in Metrology.
- Senior Quality Technicians will adhere to industry best practices in addition to their duties being performed in compliance with applicable regulations and standards including FDA Quality System Regulation 21: CFR 820, ISO 13485, and the European Medical Devise Directive.
- 5-10 years minimum (10 preferably) experience directly in Quality Control activities in Manufacturing.
- Supervised either indirectly or directly other QC technicians or Inspectors.
- Worked in a regulated environment. Medical experience preferred but FAA & Aerospace are equivalents.
- 2 or more years with each company.
- Geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing (GDT) experience a must.
- Gage Calibration background,
- Direct Mechanical Inspection activities.
- CMM experience
- Optical Comparator and camera vision systems experience.
Take charge - apply now!
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.