A Medical Device company has multiple needs for Quality Inspectors!
- Perform the quality control processes necessary to ensure the manufacture of quality products.
- Perform product inspection, interpret measurements, and report issues to prevent the production of inferior or defective products.
- Visual Inspection and Measuring. Understand the quality requirements of all products.
- Understand the information provided on the specification sheets and operator check sheets.
- Understand the allowed tolerances provided on the specification sheets and operator check sheets.
- Under supervision, inspect the parts with hand tools and gauges and verify gauge pin accuracy (calibrate as used).
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.