This is a full time field service position requiring electro-mechanical knowledge.
1. Technical background with electro-mechanical systems
2. History and willingness to travel extensively ( 90%)
3. Proven abilities with mechanical installations and hand tool use
4. Proven abilities with electrical installs and monitoring / testing
5. Job history indicates dedication and loyalty to position
6. History of additional education beyond high school diploma
7. 1 to 2 plus years of experience in field service
8. Indication of strong customer and communication skills
9. Experience with PC functions, Microsoft software, IP/Networking
Extensive travel throughout the USA and Canada is required. The ability to speak French or Spanish is a plus but not required.
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.