- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to write routine and correspondence reports.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, specifically to customers and other employees in the organization.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Plus Commerce Center software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will have overall responsibility for the operations at this location (think Branch Manager)
- Supervise staff of 3 to 7 individuals
- Provide leadership and guidance to streamline and make departmental processes better;
- Manage Purchasing including entering purchase orders on vendor`s computer systems
- Provide leadership when necessary for CSR`s to all customer inquiries and requests received via incoming phone calls, faxes, e-mails, Customer website and EDI per customer`s time constraint;
- Provide leadership of customer orders/requests/problems from beginning to end;
- Liaison between customers and vendors;
- Coordinate with outside sales reps to ensure smooth follow up with customer requests and quotations;
- Customer visits as required;
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships both internally and externally;
- Providing technical assistance to customers (i.e., Part number identification & clarification, model code creation, customer print/drawing reading, BOM assembly creation, etc.);
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.