PROCESS is currently seeking an individual for the position of Plant Project Engineer. This is a long-term contract position. Duties will include performing project engineering functions on multiple projects within a plant operations setting; coordinating overall engineering efforts with the client, vendors, and contractors from project conception to installation. Additional responsibilities would involve providing project management coordination as needed to other engineers in the PROCESS Gilbertsville, PA office. Plant client is in the U.S. Northeast region and daily on-site presence in the plant is required, therefore candidates should be within easy driving distance.
The position is for an assignment in the Easton, PA; Bridgewater/Plainfield, NJ area.
- B.S. or MS in chemical engineering from an accredited university
- Experience with small to mid-size capital projects management from evaluation through implementation
- 5+ years of combined plant operations, process design and/or project management experience.
- Ideal experience includes some process simulation and a variety and diverse mix of chemicals manufacturing environments (batch and continuous).
- FDA food grade and pharmaceuticals experience is a plus but not required.
Based on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
Please Note: If there is an * in front of the job title, we are in the PROCESS of currently accepting applications for these positions, but are not actively hiring or conducting interviews as this time.
Click here to apply on-line
Process Engineering Associates, Inc.