Plant Manager - Machining
Currently looking for a Plant Manager to fill an opening with a global leader in press pipe fitting technology for industrial, commercial and residential projects with operations in McPherson, KS. Interested candidates must have machining Plant Management experience.
Responsibilities of the Plant Manager Machining
- Manage a new state of the art metals manufacturing facility.
- Lead and be responsible for managing personnel and all aspects of the metals manufacturing department (Megapress and Propress);
- Implement policies and procedures;
- Maintain and implement organizational and budget strategies;
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and implement best-practices
- Ensure proper resources are in place in order to meet goals and customer demand.
Requirements of the Plant Manager Machining
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical or scientific field required
- At least 10+ years of experience in a plant management role
- Strong knowledge of Lean Manufacturing & Six Sigma techniques
- Experience with automotive or machining industry functions
Compensation for the Plant Manager Machining
The starting annual salary for this position is $110,000.00
Resumes are submitted on a confidential basis. NO FEES to applicants. Thank you for inquiry.
Personnel Services, Inc.
301 N. Main, 340
Wichita, KS 67202
Members of National Personnel Associates & First Interview Network with over 1500 Partner offices throughout the US, Canada, Europe and the World