The successful applicant will exhibit excellent communication skills, a strong dedication to customer service and support, well developed interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic, and a passion for excellence.
Essential IT Services, Inc is an Information Technology Managed Services Provider, outsourcing full service IT technical support services to small and medium sized businesses Kansas, Colorado, Iowa, Missouri, and Nebraska.
The Entry Level Computer User Support Specialist will provide computer support services to a wide variety of customers utilizing state of the art/best in class remote management and monitoring tools and will make onsite calls to the customer’s location as required.
Key Responsibilities Qualifications
Personal Computer Support:
• Provide technical assistance to computer users
• Answer questions or resolve computer problems for customers remotely via email, chat, or telelphone, or in person
• Setup equipment for customer use, ensuring proper installation
• Install, maintain, support, troubleshoot operating systems and a wide variety of software applications, peripheral devices and network connectivity issues
• Integrate with hardware and software vendors when required to provide end user support
The successful applicant will have the following experience/certifications:
• High School Diploma
• A+ Certification or equivalent experience
• Prior experience in computer user support preferred
• Experience in remote technical support a plus
• Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) or similar certification highly desired
Compensation Package includes hourly wage commiserate with experience and certifications
Opportunity to work in a friendly small business environment
Opportunity to advance in a growing small business
Major Medical Insurance
Term Life and Accidental Death & Disability Insurance
Relocation is not provided
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Credit Check
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit resume/cover letter in a Microsoft Word or PDF format:
Essential IT Services, Inc.