EPIC Resolute Claims Analyst- Support Services Building
Job Description and Essential Functions
Job Title/Position: EPIC Claims and Remittance Analyst
Job Classification: Administrative/Professional Support
Date of Analysis: Date of Revision/Review:
Brief Description of Job Responsibilities:
(This list may not include all of the duties assigned)
- Provides Epic Resolute Professional Billing product function, design, and build expertise needed for successful product implementation.
- Works with the I.S. team members, vendors and customers to ensure that the Epic Resolute Professional Billing system is properly maintained and necessary changes are reliably tested, documented, and implemented.
- Ensures the design and configuration meets patient care and business needs. Completes the appropriate Resolute Professional Billing build and testing.
- Attends weekly team meetings to discuss team and project related activities, issues, change, communications, and updates.
- Coordinates program and/or data moves from development to test/education and production regions working independently, while mentoring/assisting others.
- Develops effective relationships with end-users and other team members to enhance the timeliness and effectiveness of technology solutions.
- Participates in software upgrades, and ensure that they are tested and successfully implemented.
- Assists practice users with claims/denial issues to prevent revenue loss.
- Identifies areas for workflow and process improvement. Develops solutions and collaborates with the team and management to implement these solutions
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Current Epic certification in Resolute PB Claims and Remittance required
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or Healthcare Administration or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Three or more years` healthcare experience required, preferably in a provider organization.
- Three or more years of experience working with structured analysis concepts and problem management concepts, and performing organizational analysis, with a focus on information systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of structured software testing and documentation required.
- Three or more years` experience working with practice management systems and/or clinical information systems preferred.
- Experience in claims, remits, contracts and denial management preferred. Strong technical background, including an understanding of ANSI 837 and 835 formats and the ability to create and customize logical rules to prevent incorrect claims from being submitted.
- Strong understanding of upstream and downstream data sources in order to investigate the root causes of claims errors.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are mandatory.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both technical and business focused, are required. Other duties as assigned.Typical Working Conditions:
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Work is performed in an office/clinic environment and may require interaction with patients. Involves frequent telephone contact with employees and patients. Interaction with others is constant and interruptive. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people. Requires working under stressful conditions or working irregular hours.
- Non-Essential Duties:
Work may require sitting for long periods of time; also stooping, bending and stretching for files and supplies. Occasionally lifting files or paper weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, operate a calculator, telephone, copier, and other such office equipment as necessary. Vision must be correctable to 20/30 and hearing must be in the normal range for telephone contacts. It is necessary to view and type on computer screens for long periods and to work in an environment which can be very stressful.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United State and to complete the required employment eligibility document form upon hire. Prevea participates in E-verify. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Support Service Building-001
PB Resolute Claims Analyst-CLAIMA
Position Located In
How to Apply:
We have over 1200 reasons for you to consider a career with Prevea Health--they're our employees. We're an organization that values teamwork and provides continuous education, training and support so every member of the team contributes to our success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in an environment geared to professional and personal growth. No matter what your background or professional interests are, we think you'll like what we have to offer. Together we are the best place to get care and the best place to give care.
To Apply, please click on the button below and put 22-236 in the "What" box then select "Search For Jobs"
Prevea Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.