Sourcing Specialist- Human Resources - Western WI
the expectation of all members of the Prevea Health organization. All members are expected to focus on the patient`s needs; relate to all in a friendly, accepting manner; communicate in a positive and professional way to patients and co-workers; use time effectively and efficiently; and demonstrate an overall high level of performance.
Brief Description of Job Responsibilities:
The Sourcing Specialist is primarily responsible for the development, implementation, on-going management and evaluation of physician and provider recruitment sourcing strategies and initiatives within the Human Resources Department. The Sourcing Specialist will partner with recruiters, medical directors/hiring managers and marketing/communications to effectively source candidates through maintaining candidate pools or databases, identifying potential candidates and using cost-effective sourcing techniques to attract candidates.
- Responsible for posting all Prevea physician and provider opportunities with identified job posting resources (internet, print, journals, specialty group websites, and recruitment applicant tracking system etc.)
- Researches trends and new technologies in the market to recommend the most effective sourcing/marketing strategies to attract candidates to open positions.
- Works with the recruiters in the coordination, selection and renewal of advertising venues specific to physician and provider recruitment, web postings and social media. Identifies cost reduction strategies to ensure effective use of recruitment resources.
- Participates in the development of marketing plans that establish strategic recruitment efforts. Routinely evaluates the plans with Recruiters and works with Marketing/Communication department to ensure compliance with marketing guidelines and social media policies.
- Develops recruitment mailings, e-blasts, and other forms of sourcing to reach candidates including medical students, residents and fellows. Develops communication to keep medical students and residents who completed rotations engaged with Prevea.
- Assists Recruiters with preparation and follow-up for job-fairs by reaching out to candidates both before and after events.
- Under the direction of Recruiters provides support for outreach initiatives to residency/fellowship programs to assure that Prevea is positioned as their employer of choice upon completion of their respective program(s).
- Works with recruitment team to research student/residency and fellowship programs to attract future talent. Assists in developing and maintaining relationships with potential candidates as directed.
- Supports recruitment team by serving as initial point of contact for physician and provider candidates that contact Prevea with interest in open or future opportunities.
- In working with Recruiters, maintains database of applicants and uses database for future sourcing and tracking as it relates to outside firm support
- Source and contact physician and provider candidates for open positions to determine interest. Provide candidate information to the respective Recruiter and arrange phone screen with Recruiters for identified positions as needed.
- Track, monitor and evaluate recruitment metrics that serve as the blueprint for effective sourcing/marketing strategies. Present analytics on a quarterly basis as part of recruitment team meetings.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for Human Resources in Prevea`s Western Wisconsin division
- Facilitate Physician and Employee Orientation for Prevea`s Western Wisconsin division
- Experience in recruitment, marketing, and/or sales that includes experience marketing through social media.
- Prior experience working in a healthcare environment preferred
- Bachelor`s Degree in Human Resources, Marketing or related field preferred. Experience in a healthcare setting working with Medical Staff preferred. Solid communication and management skills required.
Other duties as assigned
Typical Working Conditions:
Work is performed in an office/clinic environment. Exposure to communicable diseases, toxic substances, ionizing radiation, medicinal preparations and other conditions common to a healthcare facility
Typical Physical Demands:
Requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting patients, manual and finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Requires standing and walking for extended periods of time. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 100 pounds. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range. Requires working under stressful conditions or working irregular hours. Requires exposure to communicable diseases and bodily fluids.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United State and to complete the required employment eligibility document form upon hire. Prevea participates in E-verify. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Essential Functions/Physical Demands
Job Title/Position: Recruitment/Sourcing Specialist
Job Classification: Administrative/Professional Support
How to Apply:
We have over 1200 reasons for you to consider a career with Prevea Health--they're our employees. We're an organization that values teamwork and provides continuous education, training and support so every member of the team contributes to our success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in an environment geared to professional and personal growth. No matter what your background or professional interests are, we think you'll like what we have to offer. Together we are the best place to get care and the best place to give care.
To Apply, please click on the button below and put 22-257 in the "What" box then select "Search For Jobs"
Prevea Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.