Diversity and Inclusion Intern- Green Bay- Temp/Academic year
This position will work 10-20 hrs per week
Job Description and Essential Functions
Job Title/Position: Diversity and Inclusion Intern
Job Classification: Administrative/Professional Support
Location: Prevea Business Office - Hansen
Immediate Supervisor: Renita Robinson
Part/full time: Part time: 10-20 hrs a week, year round.
Brief Description of Job Responsibilities:
Our Student Diversity & Inclusion Intern would assist our department as we continue to develop, implement, monitor, and measure diversity & inclusion outcomes across our wide Prevea Network.
To apply to this internship, a student must also submit an essay outlining the following:
- A brief introduction of themselves; name, family, grade, post-secondary & career plans etc.
- How will being selected for this experience serve as a benefit to them?
- What explicitly do you hope to gain from this experience?
- Describe a time where you overcame a challenging situation and how you persevered through it?
- If you could be an item with a specific function, what item would you be and how does the function of the item connect to you?
(This list may not include all of the duties assigned)
- Assist with specific efforts that will promote and foster celebration of a diverse workforce, equitable practices, and an inclusive work environment
- Strong understanding and sensitivity working with people of diverse identities and backgrounds
- Support diversity, equity & inclusion related employee engagement programming, projects, and initiatives as needed.
- Must be comfortable and adept at developing constructive, working relationships with individuals from different cultural backgrounds, lived experiences, races, sexual orientations, ethnicities, national origins, socioeconomic status, age, gender, religion, and other aspects of human diversity
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently while performing responsibilities efficiently and accurately
- Computer experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with colleagues and the public in a positive and professional manner
- Must be pursuing a degree at an accredited college or technical school
- Previous experience in customer service helpful
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office and Excel
Typical Physical Demands:
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Other duties as assignedTypical Working Conditions: Requires sitting for long periods of time. Working in an office environment. Some bending and stretching required. Working under stressful conditions and able to problem solve. Use of telephone, copier and fax machine required. Manual dexterity required for use of computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Normal office environment with sitting for long periods of time. May be required to stoop, bend and stretch for filing purposes.
Temp / Intern-TEMP
Position Located In
How to Apply:
We have over 1200 reasons for you to consider a career with Prevea Health--they're our employees. We're an organization that values teamwork and provides continuous education, training and support so every member of the team contributes to our success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in an environment geared to professional and personal growth. No matter what your background or professional interests are, we think you'll like what we have to offer. Together we are the best place to get care and the best place to give care.
To Apply, please click on the button below and put 22-233 in the "What" box then select "Search For Jobs"
Prevea Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.