Accounting Intern- Hansen
This position will be a full year and will work 26 hrs per week
Job Title: Accounting Intern (Part-time position, flexible hours)
Why Prevea? At Prevea Health we take pride in fostering a positive environment for the next generation of workers. Regardless of whether you work in a clinical setting or in administrative roles, you are contributing to improving Prevea and ultimately, our communities. Our mission is to take care of people with passion, pride and respect. Prevea works hard to be the best place to get care and the best place to give care.
Position Overview: As the Accounting Intern, you will work closely with our Accounting Team to gain hands-on experience in various aspects of the field. You will be responsible for assisting with tasks such as data entry, entering daily cash accounting deposit records, assist Accounts Payable, and participate in upcoming projects. This is a great opportunity for students pursuing a degree in accounting to gain real-world knowledge in a professional setting!
What youll do as an Accounting Intern:
- Maintaining consistency across billing systems.
- Help create and organize the entries and reconciliations for the monthly financial records.
- Assist in preparation of materials for audits.
- Entering daily cash accounting deposit records.
- Assist in entering invoices and collecting/organizing vendor information.
- Match vendor invoices to purchase orders and receiving report/follow up and request missing documentation.
- Partake in implementing new software that automates and controls financial close and accounting processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Performance Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must display excellent teamwork.
- Ability to multi-task in an efficient and effective manner.
Your Education and Experience:
- Sophomore or junior pursuing a bachelors degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Proven history of excellent academic performance (GPA 3.0+)
- Able to be onsite at Prevea Hansen location (Green Bay, WI) 20 hours during academic year and 40 hours in summer and breaks.
Position Located In
How to Apply:
We have over 1200 reasons for you to consider a career with Prevea Health--they're our employees. We're an organization that values teamwork and provides continuous education, training and support so every member of the team contributes to our success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in an environment geared to professional and personal growth. No matter what your background or professional interests are, we think you'll like what we have to offer. Together we are the best place to get care and the best place to give care.
To Apply, please click on the button below and put 23-048 in the "What" box then select "Search For Jobs"
Prevea Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.