Job Title: Marketing Generalist- EauClaire
Requisition Number: 17-435
Area of Interest: Eau Claire, WI
Marketing & Communications Director
To take care of people with passion, pride, and respect.
OVERALL EXPECTATIONS STATEMENT
Providing exceptional care for our patients as well as recognizing the value of your co-workers is the expectation of all members of the Prevea Health organization. All members are expected to focus on the patient`s needs; relate to all in a friendly, accepting manner; communicate in a positive and professional way to patients and coworkers; use time effectively and efficiently; and demonstrate an overall high level of performance.
The Marketing Generalist reports to the Marketing and Communications Director, and assists Department Managers and other internal customers in coordinating and implementing communications, events and small scale external marketing campaigns as assigned. The primary purpose of this position is to assist in strategizing, implementing and measuring the results of internal and external communication and marketing activities for specific departments and initiatives, and to coordinate the creation and updates of collateral material as needed.
This person will work closely with all members of the marketing team, related physician groups, partner hospitals and vendors to strengthen and promote the image, position and message of assigned services and departments, Prevea Health and HSHS throughout Wisconsin.
- Under the direction of Marketing Leadership, implement marketing plans for assigned services and internal departments to include collateral creation, budget administration, KPI measurement and monthly reporting. Delivers measurable results that drive top and bottom line growth.
- Proactively coordinate collateral material updates in coordination with the Service Line Marketing Managers.
- Research, analyze and identify new opportunities most likely to offer a maximum return on investment, including advertising opportunities, community events and sponsorships.
- Assist with the coordination of media interviews, special events, educational seminars and provider presentations to include PowerPoint development; facility, staff, volunteer and vendor coordination; and ROI measurement.
- Assist with sponsored involvement in community events (athletic events, fundraisers, etc.) including strategy development, the facilitation of service line and staff involvement, marketing, and ROI measurement, as appropriate for each assigned service line.
- Assist the marketing department through the completion of other duties, as assigned.
Manage inventory of promotional items for each assigned service line
- Answer the shared marketing telephone line
- Sort and distribute departmental mail
- Accept packages/greet department guests
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor`s Degree in marketing, journalism or communications.
- A minimum of five to seven years experience in the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans.
- Strong writing skills and expert level knowledge in communications and special events.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations (including physicians, payers, consumers, businesses, educators, etc.) in a large, complex corporate structure.
- Experience implementing measuring and tracking systems to evaluate efficiencies and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and special events.
- Must be able to work as a team or individually and have strong negotiating and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule. This position will involve evening and weekend work to supervise community events.
- Must be organized and detail orientated.
- The ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instruction is essential.
- Strong and collegial working relationship skills, possessing a high level of diplomacy and effectiveness under pressure situations, are also required.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Work is primarily performed in a sedentary office environment, which is well lit and ventilated.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Mostly sedentary activities. Work may require sitting for long periods of time; also stooping, bending and stretching. Occasionally lifting files, paper or video equipment weighing up to 30 pounds.
Performs highly complex and varied tasks requiring independent knowledge applied in a variety of situations. Work may be stressful at times due to tight deadlines. It is necessary to view and type on computer screens for long periods and to work in an environment which may be very stressful, demanding and fast-paced.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
How to Apply:
We have over 1200 reasons for you to consider a career with Prevea Health--they're our employees. We're an organization that values teamwork and provides continuous education, training and support so every member of the team contributes to our success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in an environment geared to professional and personal growth. No matter what your background or professional interests are, we think you'll like what we have to offer. Together we are the best place to get care and the best place to give care.
Prevea Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.