The RoArk Group, Inc. a regional leader in visual and face-to-face communications services is seeking an experienced bindery / finishing operator who has the necessary skills and experience to roll up his or her sleeves and jump right in to contribute immediately on our production team.
The ideal candidate will be creative, have a positive attitude and will be excited about print finishing. Must be committed to quality, always pay attention to details, consistently deliver outstanding customer service, and able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Operate various finishing equipment such as folders, cutters and stitchers
- Ability to read work orders
- Trouble-shoot and utilize problem solving skills for various situations
- Able to read and interpret information from the bindery paperwork: job jacket and folded samples
- Ability to produce high quality work in the projected time frames
- Willing to work in other areas when necessary to maintain the flexibility of the finishing department
- Conduct quality inspections, ensuring speed of production and quality standards are met
- Previous experience on MBO, Stahl, or Mueller finishing equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication, also in English language
- Ability to work standing all day and lift up to 75lbs
Submit resume below to apply.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
The RoArk Group