ARSI is a Kansas-grown, family-owned accounts receivable organization headquartered in Wichita with 3 locations and over 100 employees.
We are currently accepting applications for an energetic, organized, self-starting Attorney to join our team. The Attorney will support our mission to consistently perform to the highest level of ethical conduct and achievement and to deliver service by viewing our organization as an extension of our clients’ business, and will assist in all areas of the business, including in-house counseling and civil collection litigation.
If you are looking for a position that provides the opportunity to rapidly gain a wealth of experience in a wide spectrum of civil litigation, from determining if and when suit should be recommended to a client, all the way through motions practice, trials and post-judgment execution this could be the perfect job for you!
Key responsibilities include:
· Represent creditors who’ve placed accounts with ARSI in their civil collection actions, both via pleadings and in-court appearances ranging from large dockets to individualized hearings
· Communicate effectively and comply with all rules and regulations governing civil procedure and the collection industry
· Assist as requested with in-house matters, including corporate legal matters and advisory opinions
· Juris Doctorate degree
· Kansas law license or sitting for February exam
· No experience necessary, but experience or interest in civil litigation will be of benefit
To receive consideration, submit resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript to: Joshua Shea, THIS EMAIL
Our office locations in Wichita, Dodge City and Garden City give you choices about the size of community in which you feel most comfortable living and working. Regardless of which office location selected, you will find friendly, energetic and mission-driven employees. ARSI® prides itself on maintaining a small, family business culture and recognizes and rewards individuals who exceed expectations.
For full-time employees, ARSI® offers a robust package of employee benefits. These benefits include:
How To Apply:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- College Incentive Plan
- Sick and Personal Days
- Years of Service Awards
- Vacation Days
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Parking
- Bi-annual Celebrations for Employees and Their Families
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Frequent Performance Reviews
- Commitment to On-going Training
- Formal New Hire Training and Employee Development Programs
Join a company with competitive pay, flexible scheduling, and great benefits! Please apply online below. In addition, you will have the option of uploading your resume. Be sure to indicate which position(s) and ARSI location(s)you are interested in. EOE
Account Recovery Specialists, Inc. (ARSI®)
ARSI® is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We value diversity and believe that it takes all members of the company working together to achieve great results.