Part Time Retail Associate (PT)
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
Our Retail Store team members promote and support the Red Wing Shoe Store by selling our image of high quality, large selection, and conscientious customer service to each retail customer, striving to make a loyal customer. We know our customers and they trust us to get them in the right footwear, for the right job, right now.
We have a great retail culture! Our stores are well organized, clean, and welcoming. Our store hours are better than many retailers and our hourly base pay plus sales incentives are standouts in the market. Red Wing Shoes is the place to start a great retail career. We have numerous stories of employees who started as a Retail Associate in a store and through hard work and strong performance now work in all areas of the company both retail and corporate.
Hourly Range: $11.45/hour to $16.00/hour, based on qualifications.
- Promote and support the high quality Red Wing brand image through professional selling.
- Enter customer information and sales into RIMS, process payments, balance cash drawer and daily reporting
- Measure and fit every customer properly
- Explain product features and benefits, as well as technical specifications.
- Practice industrial sales lead development on the fitting stool
- Assist the Mobile Sales Rep on truck runs in sales, fittings and onsite service.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required and 0-2 years related experience/training.
- Team and collaboration orientation
- Results oriented
- Effective Written/Verbal Communication
- Computer Utilization
- Retail footwear and/or wholesale experience
- Lifting 50 pounds, bending lacing shoes, and climbing a ladder.
- Store maintenance duties including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping & waxing floors, washing windows and setting up and maintaining displays
Red Wing Shoe Company will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please.
Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor`s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Videos To WatchI`m interested
E-Verify Right To Work
A good fit is about more than just being able to wiggle your big toe. At Red Wing Shoe Company we're looking for a great overall fit for our team.
Red Wing Shoe Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RWSC Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes. Therefore, unless a search firm or recruiter has a current, written contractual agreement with RWSC Inc., resumes received from search firms or recruiters will be considered unsolicited and will be retained, used, or deleted, in each case without obligation to any party.