Route Sales Representative (Mobile Sales Rep)
Our Retail Store team members promote and support the Red Wing Shoe Store by selling our image of high quality, large selection, and conscientious customer service to each retail customer, striving to make a loyal customer. We know our customers and they trust us to get them in the right footwear, for the right job, right now.
We have a great retail culture! Our stores are well organized, clean, and welcoming. Our store hours are better than many retailers and our hourly base pay plus sales incentives are standouts in the market. Red Wing Shoes is the place to start a great retail career. We have numerous stories of employees who started as a Retail Associate in a store and through hard work and strong performance now work in all areas of the company both retail and corporate.
Starting hourly range: Minimum of $13.50 - mid-point of $18.25, based on qualifications. Top of range is higher to allow for future growth in position. In addition, we offer strong commission program based on mobile sales metrics. We offer great retail hours and our Route Sales Reps typically work 40 hours per week.
The Route Sales Rep for Red Wing Shoe Company will support the Industrial sales and profit by selling our image of high quality, large selection, and conscientious service to each customer striving to make a loyal customer as well as a sale.
- Sell footwear by advising customer on proper selections, document sales, process payments, etc.
- Maintain cost control in inventory, cash, truck expense, travel expense and any other areas that will directly affect the profitability of the Shoemobile.
- Perform on-site cold calls to develop qualified leads when traveling in areas where we have existing on-site mobile service available.
- Replenish inventory via orders / insure proper handling of special orders placed at fittings.
- Present proper Red Wing Shoemobile image with a neat and clean appearance, including wearing Red Wing shoes and Red Wing shirts while on duty.
- Valid Drivers License required.
- Ability to pass basic DOT requirements.
- High school diploma (or GED) and two years of sales experience.
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers.
- Willingness to learn, take direction and follow store policies.
- Dependability and flexibility with scheduled work shifts.
- Physical requirements include: bending, lacing shoes, climbing ladders, lifting 30 pounds, and performing light housekeeping such as sweeping, mopping, waxing floors, maintaining displays and shoe samples, and light truck maintenance.
- Much of the work is performed on the mobile truck.
Red Wing Shoe Company will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please.
Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor`s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Videos To WatchI`m interested
E-Verify Right To Work
A good fit is about more than just being able to wiggle your big toe. At Red Wing Shoe Company we're looking for a great overall fit for our team.
Red Wing Shoe Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RWSC Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes. Therefore, unless a search firm or recruiter has a current, written contractual agreement with RWSC Inc., resumes received from search firms or recruiters will be considered unsolicited and will be retained, used, or deleted, in each case without obligation to any party.