WHY WORK FOR SANIMAX?
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits starting 30 days after employment
- 3% Quarterly Bonus
- 401K with 5% Salary Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Green company with strong values and years of established growth and stability
Shift available: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Location: South Saint Paul, MN
We`re a values-driven organization that transforms by-products from the food and meat industries into useful materials for other sectors. For over 130 years, we`ve been meeting the needs of our customers reliably and professionally, providing essential and environmentally responsible solutions.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
In your role as a Laboratory Technician
The Laboratory Technician performs routine analysis on raw materials and finished products to support Provide recommendations for improvement to plant operations
- Prepare samples for laboratory analysis
- Prepare required chemical reagents for analytical procedures
- Conduct analysis on samples and/or send samples to outside labs, as appropriate
- Document, report, and communicate test results to appropriate departments
- Perform data analysis and outlier recognition
- Create and send Certificates of Analysis with outgoing product or material deliveries to customers
- Maintain test information database, and generate reports in Excel
- Communicate with sales and production personnel to coordinate needs surrounding product quality, and with the Quality Specialist to discuss potential safety and quality issues
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
Skills and Qualifications:
- Associates degree (minimum)
- Basic knowledge of laboratory operations and analytical techniques
- Prior experience in a scientific field or quality assurance laboratory operation a plus
Strong math skills
- Good computer skills, to include proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and communicate results clearly
- Good working knowledge of laboratory operations and analytical techniques
- Work comfortably independently and in a busy environment
We look forward to connecting with you soon!
Apply now at: http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SANIMAX&cws=4&rid=1150
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC