WHY WORK FOR SANIMAX?
- Competitive Pay
- 3% Quarterly Bonus
- 401K with 5% Salary Matching $1 for $1
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, plus many more!
- Green company with strong values and years of established growth and stability
Shift available: 1 st Shift 8:00a.m. 4:00p.m.
Location: DeForest, WI
At Sanimax, were focused on making the world a better place. Every year, we keep over 1.5 million tons of waste out of landfills, while making a positive impact on the local economy and community. Were looking for more great talent to share in our success!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
In your role as a Transportation Administrator, you will provide administrative support to the Transportation team. You will assist the team in the day-to-day operations which range from overseeing the movement of product, scheduling routes/services, and reporting. You will also help Sanimax continue to grow the business and build on our success by:
- Managing tickets and paperwork for the daily routes of our transportation team
- Prepare 3rd party billing and other invoices
- Complete various reports using Excel and other computer programs
- Communicating with dispatch all necessary information regarding daily activities
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
Skills and Qualifications:
- A high school diploma or equivalent and/or 1 to 3 years experience working in transportation, logistics, dispatch or related function.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills to support and build relationships with customers, drivers and members of the team
- Good problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Effective time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills includingknowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the restaurant or food industries would be an advantage
Please apply at: THIS EMAIL or https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SANIMAX&cws=5&rid=1284
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC