At Sanimax, were focused on making the world a better place. Every year, we keep over 1.5 million tons of waste out of landfills, while making a positive impact on the local economy and community. Our family-oriented environment and team culture, great compensation and benefits package, and opportunities for advancement are just a few of the reasons we think youll love Sanimax.
We are looking for an Electrician to join our team in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Sanimax is offering a $2000 signing bonus
Whats in for you?
- Competitive Pay
- 3% Quarterly Bonus
- 401 K $1 for $1 with 5% Match
- Great Benefit Package
Shift: 2nd 2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Key Responsibilities & duties:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and install electrical equipment and systems having complex interrelated circuits such as generators, transformers, circuit breakers, motors, heating units or other transmission equipment. This includes computerized production equipment.
- Install, modify, maintain, calibrate and repair electronic controls and devices such as VFDs, Pressure Sensors, Limit Switches, Photo-Eyes, etc
- Interpret and understand blueprints and electrical schematic drawings.
- Connect power unit to machines, and test unit to evaluate its mechanical & electrical operation. (Panel wiring, machine wiring & motor wiring)
- Replace/repair motors, performs electrical adjustments and electrical repairs
- Perform both basic and complex preventative maintenance as well as major repairs to equipment and systems.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required with coursework in electrical programming or technology preferred.
- 3-5 years of industrial electrical experience is ideal.
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing industrial machines.
- Must be able to understand and work from schematics, diagrams, and blueprints.
- Able to use diagnostic equipment, including manufacturers service specifications.
Please apply at: THIS EMAIL OR https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SANIMAX&cws=5&rid=1287
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC