SANIMAX IS SEEKING A RENDERING LABORER TO JOIN OUR GREEN BAY TEAM !
Sanimax is a privately held, family-owned company. Over the years, weve continued to preserve the values of our founder: Always do whats right, and act ethically and honestly. We are about each other, our communities and our environment. We seek better ways and find opportunities to transform ourselves and our business by being restless, curious and inquisitive. We seek action and are accountable.
Why join Sanimax as a Rendering Laborer
- 3% Quarterly Bonus
- 401 K $1 for $1 with 5% Match
- Green company with strong values and years of established growth and stability
- Relocation packages!!
- Fun team environment
Shift: 2nd (2:00p.m. - 10:30p.m.) and 3rd (10:00p.m. -6:30 a.m.)
Monday through Friday with a Saturday rotation
If this checklist works for you, read on!
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide coverage for any area of plant operation where directed, by operating all equipment according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Trouble shooting and repairing equipment failures as appropriate
- Maintain a clean work environment to meet company standards of tour ready facility by assuring that plant and equipment is maintained and kept clean
- Communicate to the Shift Supervisor all accidents, down time, and exceptions, or any cost saving ideas and recommendations involved in the plant operations, assisting in the investigation and necessary documentation of any such incidents or opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by a member of the management team.
- Outside work required- will work in summer/winter temperatures and the elements
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 year work related experience
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Able to stay physically active throughout the shift
- Results driven & strong motivation
- Must have a high level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Strong communication skills
Dont miss the opportunity to be part of this great organization!
Apply today at: THIS EMAIL or https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SANIMAX&cws=5&rid=1317
Follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/94543/
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC