SANIMAX IS SEEKING A PLANT OPERATOR TO JOIN OUR SOUTH SAINT PAUL TEAM !
Sanimax is a privately held, family-owned company. Over the years, weve continued to preserve the values of our founder: Always do whats right, and act ethically and honestly. We are about each other, our communities and our environment. We seek better ways and find opportunities to transform ourselves and our business by being restless, curious and inquisitive. We seek action and are accountable.
*** Sanimax offers relocation plans for plant operators who want to settle in South Saint Paul ***
Potential to earn 40k plus bonus, full benefits after 30 days!! Location: South Saint Paul, Minnesota
Why join us?
- Potential to earn up to 40k or more a year!
- Full-time permanent position
- Full Benefits which kick in after 30 days of employment
- 3% Quarterly Bonus
- 401 K with 5% Match
- Green company with strong values and years of established growth and stability
- Fun team environment
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
Potential opportunity to learn all the plant production functions which will include loading tankers and rail cars with finished product, mill checks, transferring and unloading product, collecting inventory; partnering with the supervisor or maintenance to trouble shoot and repair equipment failures.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment, ensuring the equipment is kept
- Communicate with the shift Supervisor of all accidents, any cost saving ideas or recommendations involved in the plant operations
- Perform other duties as assigned by a member of the management team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferably high school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in plant environment an asset.
- Can lift 30-50 pounds comfortably on a regular basis.
- Strong communication skills
- Can work independently when needed, while being a team player
Please apply at THIS EMAIL OR https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SANIMAX&cws=5&rid=1332
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC