SANIMAX IS SEEKING AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER TO JOIN OUR GREEN BAY TEAM!
Sanimax is a privately held, family-owned company. Over the years, weve continued to preserve the values of our founder: Always do whats right, and act ethically and honestly. We are about each other, our communities and our environment. We seek better ways and find opportunities to transform ourselves and our business by being restless, curious and inquisitive. We seek action and are accountable.
*** Sanimax offers relocation plans for an Electrical Engineer who want to settle in Green Bay ***
Would you like to add your talent to the one of our employees? Following is the expertise that we are currently looking for.
Sanimax is looking for an Electrical Engineer for all its plants located in the United States (Green Bay, DeForest and South Saint-Paul) that is based in Green Bay.
- We are looking for a very motivated and independent person, with a very solid background in low voltage power (480 Vac or less) as well as in the design of control systems and industrial instrumentation.
- The Electrical Engineer must demonstrate resourcefulness in order to evolve in a rapidly expanding environment.
- The candidate will work hand in hand with the operation and maintenance groups as well as the corporate engineering team in place.
- They will also be responsible for conducting audits of our electrical infrastructure and participating in the preparation of a long-term maintenance plan to maintain our infrastructure.
- Design, evaluate, plan and manage low-voltage power and control of investment projects which he will be mandated.
- Supervision of electrical bid solicitations
- Conduct electrical audits of the various plants to prepare a five-year plan to improve the electrical infrastructure of the plants
- Travel can be up to 20% of the time
- Coordinate the various projects in electrical and industrial instrumentation for all our U.S. plants
- Design single-line diagrams, overall plans, voltage plans (elevation), power equipment connection diagrams, transformers, low-voltage electrical switchgear, lighting plans and cable tray layout
- Perform design with arcing and electrical disturbances (harmonic)
- Design the architecture of control system of MCC control center from established standards (starters, soft starters, variable speed drives, etc.)
- Produce engineering documents (plans, technical installation specifications, lists of material, etc.) for construction.
- Participate in the risks analysis of the new installations, machine safety and process control
- Develop installation and testing procedures
- Commission the electrical equipment
- Support maintenance supervisors in the development of effective work methods
- Train maintenance staff on diagnostic and work methods
- Participate in the revision of the preventive maintenance program according to equipment shutdown/ breakage
- Sign and seal the electrical plans
- Bachelors degree in Electrical engineering
- Master electrical codes as well as various laws and regulations concerning the distribution and use of electrical energy in the plant
- Minimum of 3 to 10 years of relevant experience in manufacturing, industrial environment
- Master the electrical code and knowledge of building code
- Knowledge of electrical installations (480V and below)
- Traveling in the United States 20% of the time
- Experience in designing and preparing plans and specifications
- Experience in the preparation of technical specifications for electrical equipment
- Knowledge of low and medium voltage distribution networks
- Knowledge of drives and low voltage electric motors
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY !
Please apply at: THIS EMAIL OR https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SANIMAX&cws=5&rid=1348
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/94543/
Sanimax is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC