Sales Manager Madison WI
At Sanimax our purpose is to Reclaim, Renew, and Return by-products from the restaurant industry, and transform them into reusable goods. Our goal is to keep this material out of landfills and do our part to help the planet.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our team in our DeForest Wisconsin office. As a key member of the Vice Presidents team, this individual will contribute to the development of strategy to maximize profitability. In support of achieving our goal of being the Very Best, this person is also responsible for establishing and achieving sales targets by coaching procurement representatives in geographic locations throughout the upper Midwest and directly managing large restaurant chain accounts.
The Sales Manager leads the way in adapting to market changes and competitor challenges translating the Restaurant Services strategy into day-to-day tactics to grow the customer base and maintain and grow margin.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary Package
- Complete benefits package
- 401K $1 for $1 match up to 5%
- Fun team environment with an established green organization
- Relocation package offered in some circumstances
- Manage the Procurement Representative Team to maximize new business opportunities, volume and margin
- Drives operational performance through initiative, coaching, training, delegation and accountability in addressing opportunities and problems
- Develop specific strategies for defend and extend within the region
- Attend industry events (i.e. product shows)
- Control expenses by preparing annual budget information; scheduling expenditures; monitoring variances; and implementing corrective actions. Analyze and approve all operating and expense budgets requests and recommendations prepared by staff
- Drive Results; Set high performance standards and pursue aggressive goals Strive for constant improvements. Take responsibility for achieving results, and persevere despite obstacles.
- Participate in the development of promotional/advertising activities.
- Maximize existing systems and support implementation of new systems as needed (CRM, etc.)
- Travel approximately 30% of the time
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or related field OR equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years business to business outside sales experience with 2-3 years experience leading a team in sales and marketing.
- Experience in the food service industry strongly preferred
- Experience with changing markets and pricing fluctuations
- Experience managing a changing business environment with unexpected competitors entering the market
Please apply today at: THIS EMAIL or https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SANIMAX&cws=5&rid=1353
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC