We are looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to join our Green Bay team!
At Sanimax, were focused on making the world a better place. Every year, we keep over 1.5 million tons of waste out of landfills, while making a positive impact on the local economy and community. Were looking for more great talent to share in our success!
*** Sanimax offers relocation plans for a Maintenance Mechanic who want to settle in Green Bay ***
Days 12 hour 2,2, 3 schedule non-rotation
At Sanimax, we offer our Maintenance Mechanic the following:
- A family orientated green company with strong values and years of established growth and stability
- 3% Quarterly Bonus and a Quarterly Tool Allowance
- 401K $1 for $1 match up to 5%
- Complete insurance package that offers medical, dental, and vision
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fun team environment
- Work life balance
The Maintenance Mechanic is a key player in our facility, ensuring that all our equipment runs at peak efficiency. In this role, you will:
- Troubleshoot and repair all mechanical equipment failures to meet or exceed production, safety and efficiency standards.
- Perform predictive and preventative maintenance on all mechanical equipment in order to anticipate and avert failures.
- Assist with the implementation of engineering changes, installations of new equipment, and other improvements to the plant.
- Communicate all accidents, downtime, and exceptions to the Lead Maintenance Mechanic, and assist in the investigation and documentation of these incidents.
- Share any cost-saving ideas and recommendations to improve maintenance operations.
- Ensure that the maintenance area and equipment level is clean with the company standards of a tour-ready facility.
To meet this challenge, our mechanics require:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- At least 3 years of experience working on heavy industrial processing equipment.
- Understand and interact with fully automated control systems as well as comprehend the relationship to all operating components.
- Read, understand and work from blueprints, schematics and diagrams.
- Knowledge of use diagnostic equipment, including manufacturers service specifications.
- Ability to weld with wire and stick systems, operate oxygen/acetylene and plasma cutting equipment, and operate a bobcat and forklift.
- Knowledge of or experience with rendering, HVAC systems, truck and trailer maintenance and repair, and/or pump rebuilding experience is preferred.
JOIN US TODAY!
Apply at: THIS EMAIL OR https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SANIMAX&cws=5&rid=1361
Follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/94543/
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC