Sanimax is seeking a Sales Representative to join our new Eastern Minnesota and Western Wisconsin territory!
Our business is strong and growing. Were focused on making the world a better place. Every year, we keep over 1.5 million tons of waste out of landfills, while making a positive impact on the local economy and community.
This team is responsible for outside sales in an established territory in Eastern Iowa that will procure contracts for used cooking oil from businesses to be recycled at our facilities. This is a great opportunity to grow market share in Eastern Minnesota and Western Wisconsin.
Why work for Sanimax? Here are a few reasons among many others!
- A family orientated company who values their employees
- A competitive salary with commission and bonus.
- A complete financial package that includes medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with $ for $ match up to 5%
- Maintain and grow customer base within Eastern Minnesota and Western Wisconsin while working independently some overnight travel may be required
- Identify and cold call on restaurants and other businesses that produce used cooking oil to secure volume
- Work closely with Procurement Manager, General Manager, and Customer Service to maintain and grow large chain customers
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly customers and volumes
- Collect regional market data and work with manager as changes are detected
- Maintain pulse on competition and creating strategies to remain the preferred provider
- Partner with transportation to ensure proper set up of new customers or resolve concerns with existing ones.
- Provide excellent customer service by ensuring problems and needs are resolved quickly, and if necessary with the transportation department
- Conduct annual customer reviews
- Place collection containers at customer locations when necessary
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or related field, OR equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years business to business outside sales experience
- Experience selling to the food service industry preferred
- Experience with changing markets and pricing fluctuations
- Experience managing a changing business environment with unexpected competitors entering the market
Learn more about Sanimax, follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/94543/
Join our team by applying at: THIS EMAIL OR https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SANIMAX&cws=5&rid=1365
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC